Forbes “30U30 Europe”: 5 entrepreneurs in aerial / underwater/ space/land drones and robots.
5 talents are dedicating their time and energy to the use of robots, or drones, or driverless cars, or micro-satellites to make it happen and bring positive impact:
- TRIK: real-time 3D mapping and a 3D reporting system for structural inspections using drones
- Novelty RPAS: Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems for civil and police-related applications
- Blueye Robotics: underwater drones operated from a smartphone that can explore 150 meters below the ocean’s surface
- Siddartha Khastgir, PhD Researcher: Research on standards for driverless vehicles
- ICEYE: constellation of radar micro-satellites that provides near-real-time imagery from space
Forbes issued on January 22 its 2018 edition of the “30 under 30” Europe, featuring 300 young entrepreneurs and talents who, across a wide range of categories from Arts & Culture, Finance, Technology to Industry, have demonstrated their capability and drive to make a difference and lead change in their industry.
Cliquer ici pour ajouter votre propre texte